a drake-themed party where we listen to drake and watch old episodes of degrassi and play musical chairs to “anaconda” but most importantly we just act very kind to each other in a way that is sometimes almost weird
abolish the concept of ‘passing’ & start accepting that theres no specific way any gender has to look to be valid
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
How is that ask even possible? Just because someone doesn’t like someone else, that means they no longer give a crap about injustices visited on that person? WTF?
ya hes cute…….but is he conscientious of the social inequalities and corruption in hierarchies of power that plague this world